Baddi Plant ::
Set up with an investment of over Rs. 130 crores, the Baddi Plant in Himachal Pradesh, is a most modern, state-of-the-art facility that will cater to the requirements of domestic markets. The Plant commenced operations in November 2005 and has a capacity to manufacture 4.8 billion dosage forms per annum.
The Plant has been approved by Bfarm (Germany), TGA (Australia), ANVISA (Brazil), Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) etc and is Health, Safety (OHSAS-18001-2007) and Environment System (ISO-14001-2007) certified. It has also obtained the 5 Star rating from the British Safety Council. The Chemical and Biological testing Labs have been accredited by NABL and the QC Lab attested by NABL to be in accordance with the international standards.
- Land – 85, 290 sq. metres
- Built-up Area – 27, 000 sq. metres
- Finished Products:
- Oral Dosage Forms : Process area-A : Tablets, Capsules and Liquid (General formulations)
- Oral Dosage Forms : Process area-B : Tablets (General formulations)
- Hygiene Zones - 'O' Open Product Area, 'E' Closed Product Area, 'F' Non Production Area