Baddi Plant ::
Set up with an investment of over Rs. 130 crores, the Baddi Plant is a most modern, state-of-the-art facility that will cater to the requirements of domestic markets. The Plant commenced operations in November 2005 and has a capacity to manufacture 3600 million tablets, 400 million capsules and 18 million Oral Liquid bottles, per annum. Other operations at the Plant have been streamlined, with the critical machines and operations already functional at the Plant. Production of most of the domestic products has already been shifted to Baddi.
The Plant has been approved by ISO/IEC 17025 in May 2006 and has recently received EU approval. The Chemical and Biological testing Labs have been accredited by NABL and the QC Lab attested by NABL to be in accordance with the international standards.
- Land – 82, 237 sq. metres
- Built-up Area – 23, 000 sq. metres
- Finished Products:
- Oral Dosage Forms : Process area-A : Tablets, Capsules and Liquid (General formulations)
- Oral Dosage Forms : Process area-B : Tablets (General formulations)
- Hygiene Zones - 'O' Open Product Area, 'E' Closed Product Area, 'F' Non Production Area